The Elgin Math & Science Academy is building our founding team!
Current open positions are listed below.
Please contact us with any questions at email@example.com.
Please submit resumés to ApplyToEMSA@gmail.com
with the position(s) you are applying for in the subject line.
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions (click position name for job description):
The Elgin Math and Science Academy Charter School will open in August, 2018 to all students residing in the U-46 attendance area entering kindergarten through third grade for our inaugural year.
EMSA is seeking compelling, committed, and innovative individuals that will establish a positive learning environment that promotes the Wow & Wonder in Learning while modeling and encouraging the habits of scholarship for student self-discipline.
Successful candidates for these roles will use EL Education’s Core Practices as a foundation to ensure remarkable academic achievement, character development, and community involvement for all students. At EMSA, students and teachers will reach their highest potential through active exploratory learning and social responsibility in which:
• Individuals of all backgrounds and abilities are welcome
• Children’s natural curiosity is nurtured
• Students become leaders of their own learning
• Teachers and students hold high standards
• Critical thinking is central to math and science
• Students develop skills to be responsible individuals